We will deliver an exceptional customer experience by servicing every customer as if they were the only one.
As a valued customers of Johnson and Johnson, your satisfaction with our service is paramount. We believe that you are entitled to know our philosophy on service and as our current service level commitments as well as be given the opportunity to make suggestions and track improvements based on your feedback and needs.
Our business philosophy stems from our Johnson and Johnson Credo, which states our intent clearly in the opening line “Our first responsibility is to our customers”. Our customer services team not only embodies this culture but, more specifically, take responsibility for Line 6 of the Credo ”Your orders will be serviced promptly and accurately” . To ensure we are meeting these commitments, a number of measures have been put in place.
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS
- We have extremely high standards of accuracy for both entering and picking the correctly requested products. Consistently meeting or exceeding 99.5%, means you can be confident you will receive the right product at the right time for your patients
- We provide all our teams comprehensive training on e-commerce access and user requirements so they can support you with any questions or information you may need
- We have high standards for response time to customers, aiming to answer calls within 20 seconds or better regardless of seasonality or time of day, so you can spend less time away from your own business
- We will respond to ALL enquiries and complaints raised online or via email within 1 working day via a communication method of your choice
- All complaints and queries will be logged and followed up within 5 working days. We also take the monitoring and review of complaint trends very serious and our processes are incorporated into a BSi-Certified Quality Management System
We recognize that our services and focus should be centered around the needs of our customers, and therefore we also commit to listening to the suggestions, comments and areas of improvement and publicizing any changes we make to service you better.
If there are other service standards you would like to see included here, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please send suggestions via the submit request function in the Customer Information Portal.