Key features and benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contact Lenses
DUAL-ACTION technology, that helps to keep moisture in and irritation out.1
MOISTURE IN: UNIQUE LACREON® TECHNOLOGY
- Creates a long a long-lasting cushion of moisture for 20 hours or more.1
IRRITATION OUT: UNIQUE COMBINATION ON PROPERTIES:
- It starts with its proven etafilcon A material that provides a soft feeling right from the start1
Etafilcon A has been shown in vitro to uniquely attract and retain lysozyme in its natural state†2
It has a unique EYE-INSPIRED™ Invisible Edge design that helps minimize mechanical irritation throughout the day1
INVISIBLE EDGE DESIGN
- ACUVUE® contact lenses have an Invisible Edge design so your eyelids glide over them as if nothing is there3
High UV blocking*
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contact Lenses provides Class 2 UV protection, which blocks 98.8% UVB and 85.1% UVA rays*, helping to protect your patients' eyes against harmful UV radiation all year round
* All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00D lens.
† Based on in vitro data; clinical studies have not been done directly linking differences in lysozyme profile with specific clinical benefits.
Packing solution contains boric acid and disodium tetraborate (sodium borate) to control the pH of the solution.
1.JJV Data on File 2018. Dual Action Technology and “cushion of moisture” description for 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Family of Contact Lenses.
2.Omali NB, Subbaraman LN, Coles-Brennan C, Fadli Z, Jones LW. Biological and clinical implications of lysozyme deposition on soft contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2015;92(7):750-757.
3.JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® Master Brand Claims on Clinical Performance and Overall Material Properties.