**All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00 lens.
*Oxygen transmissibility at centre of a -3.00D lens using boundary-corrected, edge-corrected Dk values. Units: (cm/sec) (ml O2/ml x mm Hg) at 35° C. Dk determined via polarographic method.
Packing solution contains boric acid and disodium tetraborate (sodium borate) to control the pH of the solution.
1. Young G, Riley C, Chalmers R & Hunt C. Hydrogel Lens Comfort in Challenging Environments and the Effect of Refitting with Silicone Hydrogel Lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2007;84(4):302-308.
2. Euromonitor International Limited; current process; fixed 2015 exchange rates; all channels, defined using standard Euromonitor definitions; 2014 retail value sales (rsp terms) of contact lenses, defined using standard Euromonitor definitions. “Globally” and “World” are defined as the top 32 countries of 2014 contact lenses retail value sales (rsp terms). These countries captures 91.3% of 2014 contact lenses retail value sales (rsp terms).
3.Data on file 2014. In 14 clinical studies posted on www.clinicaltrials.gov*, The ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Family of contact lenses has never been beaten in comfort. *www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 14 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE OASYS® Brand with HYDRACLEAR® Plus Technology. Review conducted as of April 16, 2016
4. Young G and Sulley A. Soft contact lens fitting revisited. Sovremennaya Optometry 2013, # 6 July; P. 18-24 – and CSM.
5. JJVC Data on file 2013, 2014 & Online Survey of 1503 contact lens wearers 18–39 years of age in 5 countries US, UK, France, Germany and Japan in 2013. Of those subjects who tried at least one other CL brand, 68% ACUVUE OASYS® wearers strongly agreed/agreed their lenses were most comfortable ever worn while using digital devices. 21% ACUVUE OASYS® wearers strongly agreed their lenses were most comfortable for astigmatism ever worn while using digital devices vs 12% Air Optix® for ASTIGMATISM.
6. JJVC Data on file 2011. n=171. 72% said excellent/very good at making eyes look white and clear all day.