London, 20 January 2015 – Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies are pleased to be inviting practitioners to ‘A New View’, a brand new educational event for 2015 which will take place in February and March across the UK in Manchester, Leeds and London. Attendees will earn 9 interactive CET points just by attending and will spend the day learning about the new innovations which aim to improve patients’ lives and build practitioners businesses.
This free event is a valuable opportunity for practitioners to hear about the latest developments in the contact lens industry and learn from renowned industry experts including Dr. Noel Brennan, Trusit Dave and Damian Lake. To reflect best learning practices, the interactive programme will allow practitioners to put questions to the presenters and will include a peer review session in the afternoon as well as a case study based discussion lecture.
Discussions throughout the day will cover:
- The potential role of hydrogels in the modern contact lens practice, led by clinical researcher Dr. Noel Brennan
- Ways to get multifocals to work for your business, led by researcher, inventor, entrepreneur and clinical optometrist Trusit Dave
- Clear recommendations on what practitioners can do to best advise patients on myopia, led by Dr. Noel Brennan
The peer review session will cover a completely new set of cases related to presbyopia with the aim of tackling common issues such as achieving better communication, comfort and vision for patients. The day is designed to provide a new way of learning, with the ultimate aim of helping you better meet the needs of your patients day to day.
Places at these events book quickly so please register and reserve your place by visiting www.jnjvisioncare.co.uk/clinical-roadshows-2015 or call 0845 310 5347.
For more information, please visit www.jnjvisioncare.co.uk/clinical-roadshows-2015
Dates and venues
- 25th February 2015: The Lowry, Manchester
- 26th February 2015: Marriott Hotel, Leeds
- 1st March 2015: Church House, Westminster, London