Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies is introducing a new range of pack sizes for its ACUVUE® spherical contact lenses to meet patients’ lens use, budget and lifestyle needs.
-For UK & Ireland Independent practices only
The new portfolio comprises:
Classic Pack – Best for new contact lens wearers
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® – 30 lenses
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST – 30 lenses
ACUVUE OASYS® – 6 lenses
Convenience Pack – Best for new full-time contact lens wearers
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® – 90 lenses
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST – 90 lenses
ACUVUE OASYS® – 12 lenses
Convenience Maxi Pack – Best for long-time heavy contact lens users
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® – 180 lenses
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST – 180 lenses
ACUVUE OASYS® – 24 lenses
Each pack size is available for all base curves.
We know that 57% of contact lens patients in UK Independent Opticians are still cash buyers1. We believe the new pack sizes will give you the opportunity to:
- Generate dual lens wearers with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
- Help increase lens use and support better compliance.
- Upgrade patients to ACUVUE® benefits at similar or lower price than competitive lenses.2
- Help generate more loyalty and value for your practice by offering convenience and value.
Research for Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies among 2,401 consumer’s shows patients want to have a greater choice of pack size:
7 out of 10 contact lens wearers (69%) are more likely to consider trying a specific brand if a larger range of pack sizes were offered.3
8 out of 10 contact lens considerers (81%) would like to see a range of pack size options available to them.4
…and grow your business
- Among 200 we surveyed, 6 out of 10 Eye Care Professionals (63%) are more likely to recommend a specific brand if a larger range of pack sizes were offered.5
A range of different pack sizes offers greater opportunities for practices. Generating dual users and enhancing patient satisfaction by offering premium products that meet their needs, increasing the value per wearer by meeting lifestyle needs, and helping increase lens use, support better compliance and generate more loyalty, are just some of the ways practices can benefit.
What the experts say…
Eye Care Professionals welcomed the new extended range of pack sizes, with comments such as: “Each buyer has a different budget. For some people it’s more cost effective to buy six months ahead, and some prefer to buy for one month” and “Big packaging units are often more cost effective. Smaller units are often more suitable for trial periods.”
There’s a pack that’s right for everyone. Don’t miss the opportunity.
Surveys and references
1. Source: UK Shopper segmentation data. n = 1,168 (All CL Wearers, n= 148 bought in a local independent). Q12c. Whether buy CLs by Direct Debit.
2. Internal Analysis based on independent Third Party data or research UK, soft spherical contact lenses. June 2014.
3.Same source, n=2401contact lens wearers Q2d. If a particular brand offered a larger range of pack sizes, how might this impact your consideration of trying that brand if all other factors were equal?
4.JJVC Data on file, September 2013, Research conducted in 2 countries, n=800 contact lens considerers, If you were to consider trying contact lenses in future, how likely would you be to request a particular pack size?
5.JJVC Data on file, September 2013, Research conducted in 2 countries, n=200 Eye Care Professionals. And if a particular brand offered a wider range of pack sizes, how might this impact your consideration of recommending that brand if all other factors were equal?
Find out more
- Discover our full range of ACUVUE® Brand spherical lenses here.